About Our 6-Day Aviation Maintenance Certification (AMC) Test Prep Course
Are you someone with qualifying experience looking to get Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certified FAST? Good news! National Aviation Academy (NAA) now offers a 6-day A&P test prep course for those who meet experience requirements.
Our AMC Course is a test preparation, continuing education course designed to help individuals with eligible aircraft maintenance experience get A&P certified!
All candidates must have documentation of aviation maintenance experience to be eligible to test for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) aviation maintenance exams. This includes:
- Military Veterans with eligible hands-on experience who possess an 8610-2 based on qualifying experience signed and approved by an FAA Representative
- Part-147 school graduates with a graduation/completion certificate
- 6 Days of Comprehensive FAA A&P Test Preparation
- All Training and Test Prep Materials
- FAA Written Exams & Availability to Test on Campus
- Mentorship from industry-experienced, A&P certified Instructors
Once you’ve completed the AMC course, we can assist you in locating a Designated Mechanic Examiner (DME) in your area to schedule your Orals and Practicals.
How Should You Prepare for the AMC Course?
We want to see you successfully test and become a certified A&P Mechanic!
- Review your provided General, Airframe, and Powerplant study guides prior to beginning the course
- You’ll need your own laptop or tablet to access the test prep software
At NAA, we’ve been training aviation maintenance technicians since 1932. With a rich history as a reputable A&P school, our goal is to provide you with the highest-quality training, at the best value, in the shortest time. Less than a week is hard to beat!
To learn more about the AMC course, entrance requirements, and applying to the program, visit the website or request more information below!