CAMPUSSTATUSES & RESOURCES
Current Campus Statuses
The most up-to-date campus information is available below. Check the current status of your campus, then read on for additional resources as needed.
NAA’s Tampa Bay campus is fully open and operational to students. Students should report to class as scheduled at our main campus and hangar locations.
NAA’s New England campus is fully open and operational to students. Students should report to class as scheduled at our main campus and hangar locations.
Please use the resources below to keep informed in case of an emergency. For the most current information:
- Call (727) 386-8503 for the NAA campus status hotline
- Text ‘NE Status’ or ‘TB Status’ to (844) 390-0902 for an instant reply
- Check our official social media channels (@naaedu)
- Visit our Student Services department for Emergency Preparedness kits and other helpful information
- Research the local campus resources outlined in the next section of this page
We are here to help and support you. You can always email us directly with questions and concerns.
In addition to all of the good things, our campuses have uniques challenges of weather in different seasons. While we wish fair weather and good fortune to all, we also have to prepare for the alternative. Find resources specific to each campus below.