NAA—Tampa Bay’s Student Council held a meeting on Tuesday, February 27, 2018. Students and staff collaborated on follow-up items and new business.
Follow-up items included:
- Upgrades to the student break area, including all new microwaves
- New cleaning staff have been hired and have received positive feedback from students and staff alike
- A 50 foot flagpole has been ordered with installation plans in progress
New business included:
- Updates to make-up hours processes
- Student feedback on Professional Pursuit flashcards
The next Student Council meeting is tentatively scheduled for March 15, 2018!