GI BILL® EDUCATION BENEFITS
Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Veterans, National Guard, Reservists, and Eligible Dependents
- CHAPTER 30:Must have entered active duty after July 1, 1985, and contributed $100 per month during the first year of service to the Montgomery GI Bill®.
- CHAPTER 31:For Vocational Rehabilitation benefits eligibility you must have served on or after September 16, 1940. For additional eligibility requirements, call 800-827-1000.
- CHAPTER 32:Must have entered active duty between January 1, 1977, and June 30, 1985, and contributed to the Veterans Educational Assistance Program.
- CHAPTER 33:Post 911 benefits are approved for our AMT, AMP, and AAS Programs. For more information please contact our VA School Certifying Official who is a member of the Financial Aid staff. The VA School Certifying Official is here to serve our current and former military students.
- CHAPTER 1606:For National Guard and Reserve members with a 6-year commitment. Contact your National Guard or Reserve Unit to verify your eligibility.
Contact the Department of Veterans Affairs regarding your eligibility for Education Benefits at 800-827-1000. Be specific as to the program/career you are pursuing.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill
Monthly Enrollment Verification
Effective August 1, 2021 students attending a non-college degree (NCD) facility will be required to verify their enrollment each month.
Beginning December 17, 2021 students attending Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL) will also be required to verify their enrollment. In the meantime we encourage you to visit the Education and Training website on https://benefits.va.gov/benefits.
Verification of Enrollment webpage for information about what the new requirement means for you and your students.