GI BILL® EDUCATION BENEFITS
Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Veterans, National Guard, Reservists, and Eligible Dependents
- CHAPTER 30:Must have entered active duty after July 1, 1985, and contributed $100 per month during the first year of service to the Montgomery GI Bill®.
- CHAPTER 31:For Vocational Rehabilitation benefits eligibility you must have served on or after September 16, 1940. For additional eligibility requirements, call 800-827-1000.
- CHAPTER 32:Must have entered active duty between January 1, 1977, and June 30, 1985, and contributed to the Veterans Educational Assistance Program.
- CHAPTER 33:Post 911 benefits are approved for our AMT, AMP, and AAS Programs. For more information please contact our VA Financial Aid staff who is here to serve our current and former military veterans.
- CHAPTER 1606:For National Guard and Reserve members with a 6-year commitment. Contact your National Guard or Reserve Unit to verify your eligibility.
GI Bill® education benefits are valid for only 10 years from date of separation from active duty and 14 years for Guard/Reserves while serving. When calling the VA regional office (888-442-4551/ GIBILL1) for eligibility, have your service/Social Security number and birth date available. If eligible, contact the company’s human resources or apprenticeship coordinator. You may also speak to a VA counselor at 800-827-1000. Be specific as to the program/career you are pursuing.