What are options for transition military?
Many opportunities await those transitioning from military service. Whatever your separation plan, we understand that you will want to out the same dedication, passion and drive with which you served into the next phase of your life. If you are interested in aviation, there has never been a better time to learn more about the maintenance field. Tremendous growth shows no signs of slowing down, offering an exiting path if you are looking to invest in yourself and your future.

Do I need Airframe & Powerplant?
In order to work in the civilian side of aviation, Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) certifications are essential. Civilian aviation is regulated by the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration), who determine the requirements to work on aircraft. Obtaining your A&P ratings will allow you to put your skills and experience to use in a rewarding career. Whether you are new to aviation or have extensive experience, there is a requisite number of hours necessary to obtain licensure and work in the field. We provide the curriculum, hands-on training, structure and support needed for you to harness the skills you have and apply them to the job that you want.

Can I use financial aid?
Eligible candidates can use their GI Bill® or Post-911 benefits towards tuition or other costs. Our specialized departments will assist you in making the most informed separation choices for you and your family.