NAA-Tampa Bay’s Student Council met on 8/30/2018. Check out the highlights:
- Food trucks continue to visit campus for student dining. We are working on two additional food trucks for PM shift!
- email@example.com and an on-campus suggestion box have been created for students and team members to recognize above and beyond behavior as it relates to NAA’s AERO program
- Student Services will be taking on an increased role assisting council members
- IT items are being addressed to provide an optimal atmosphere for student learning
- Student Council requested a Jersey Day for the upcoming football season, with half of the proceeds going to Student Council and the other half go to Operation Military Matters, a Veteran-focused charity
Stay tuned for the next meeting date!