Thank you for your interest in National Aviation Academy (NAA). We will make every effort to make the application process easy and convenient. NAA welcomes global students from all over the world.
Our International Admissions Department will be your first step to pursuing an education at NAA. U.S. federal law approves NAA to enroll nonimmigrant alien students under form I-20 (student visa). Students studying here from abroad are required to possess an M-1 student visa. All global applicants must submit a complete application packet.
A complete application packet will include:
- Global Student Application Form
- Enrollment Agreement
- Copy of High School diploma
- Official copy of upper secondary school academic records. This document needs to be mailed to 6225 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, FL 33760.
- $500 International Student Administrative Processing Fee
- $25 Non Refundable Application Fee
Acceptable methods of payment for the $500 International Student Administrative Processing Fee (Non-Refundable for accepted students) are: Personal Check, Money Order, Credit Card or Wire Transfer.
OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT EVALUATION
Applicants seeking admission must have their foreign academic High School transcripts commercially evaluated and certified. A Foreign Credential Evaluation is a review of your academic documents (transcripts, graduate certificates, exit exam, scores, etc.) to provide U.S. equivalency.
The evaluation must include the following:
- A statement of US High School Diploma Equivalency
The student is responsible for evaluation fees.
- Select one of the institution approved agencies listed below and visit their website.
Each evaluation agency has a process for completing an evaluations.
- Submit required documents to Foreign Credential Evaluation Agency and request the required report.
- Documents required may vary by agency and country. Please contact the agency you have selected from the list below and verify what documents are required.
- Request a copy of the “Evaluation Report” to be mailed by the agency to National Aviation Academy.
APPROVED AGENCIES & CONTACT INFORMATION
Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency by providing the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test score of 513 or higher on the paper-based test (PBT), 183 or higher on the computer-based test (CBT) or 65 or higher on the Internet-based test (iBT). For information on the TOEFL exam please visit www.toefl.org or email [email protected] We strongly recommend that you take the test as early as possible as your score may be a factor in your acceptance to NAA.
P.O Box 6151
Princeton, NJ 08541-6151 USA
ORIGINAL FINANCIAL AND BANK STATEMENTS
Original financial and bank statements are required from each financial sponsor. Financial documents cannot be more than six months old. Scholarship award letters from private sponsors or government agencies are also acceptable. The effective date on award letters must correspond with the initial semester of study and must be valid for at least one year.
In order for the admissions office to issue an I-20 the following needs to be provided:
- Bank letter that covers all tuition, housing and other associated fees for the programs
- International Student Financial Certification Form
- Affidavit of sponsorship
- $500 International Student Administrative Processing Fee (Non-Refundable for accepted students)
- Copy of passport biographical page
We will mail you the I-20 document via FedEx along with other important information regarding your visa interview.
TECHNICIANS NEEDED WORLDWIDE ACCORDING TO BOEING’S PILOT AND TECHNICIAN OUTLOOK 2019-2038*
WORKFORCE THAT IS AT OR NEAR RETIREMENT AGE ACCORDING TO ATEC**
6225 Ulmerton Rd.
Clearwater, FL 33760
Month ACCELERATED Training Program
130 Baker Ave. Ext.
Concord, MA 01742
6225 Ulmerton Rd.
Clearwater, FL 33760