CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
2. All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee (not to exceed $150.00).
4. Cancellation after attendance has begun, through 10% of the period of financial obligation of the program, will result in no charges to the student.
5. Cancellation after completing more than 10% of the period of financial obligation of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total period of financial obligation of the program hours.
6. Cancellation after completing more than 50% of the period of financial obligation of the program will result in no refund.
7. Termination Date: In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice is received.
8. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of a student’s enrollment or receipt of Cancellation Notice from the student.
NOTE: NAA does not retain more than the $100 Application Fee for applicants that cancel after the 3rd business day after signing the enrollment agreement but before the first day of class.
The periods of financial obligation are defined as 900 clock hours or less and are outlined on Page 1 of the Training & Enrollment Agreement.
The amount of tuition and fees may vary for each period of financial obligation and is based on educational expenses for that period.
The percentage attended for the period of financial obligation will equal the actual clock hours attended, divided by the clock hours scheduled for the same period.