NAA—Tampa Bay’s Student Council held a meeting on Thursday, June 15, 2017. Students and staff collaborated on follow-up items and new business. Here are the highlights:
• Questions were fielded about the use of the G.I. Bill at NAA
• Students were informed that NAA will be closed July 3-4, 2017 in observation of Independence Day
• New equipment and more instructors will be taken on to meet the needs of increasing enrollment
• AMT1 bread boards, AMT2 safety wire pliers and AMT5 scissors for composite repair are all being replaced
• Kona Ice will be making Summer stops at NAA for student breaks. Ice treats will be available for purchase at the outdoor break area on Mondays and Wednesdays at the 2 PM break and on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the 6 PM break
The next NAA-Tampa Bay Student Council meeting will be held on Thursday, July 13, 2017.