NAA—Tampa Bay’s Student Council held a meeting on Thursday, January 11, 2018. Students and staff collaborated on follow-up items and new business.
Follow-up items included:
- A pop-up for the hangar is pending approval.
- Obtaining nonprofit status for the Student Council food cart is in talks.
- Installation of a flagpole on campus is being researched.
- Student flashcard sets have gone through production and have been delivered!
New business included:
- Updates are being made to ensure high quality performance in the student computer lab.
- A Resource Fair will be held on 02/15/18 from 2 PM to 4 PM. Eleven organizations will be on campus to communicate potential resources for NAA students. Contact student services for more details!
The next Student Council meeting is tentatively scheduled for February 8, 2018.