The Spring/Summer 2017 edition of Futures explores global trends in aviation maintenance. As the industry continues to grow, career opportunities are available in the United States and beyond. For instance, Adimil Martinez (the NAA alumnus on the issue’s cover) is currently working on VIP helicopters in Dubai. His story illustrates that with hard work and dedication, a world of opportunity can be yours.
Futures is now able to be viewed digitally. Our aim is to expand the reach of the publication, increasing awareness of the aviation maintenance field and the in-demand, high-paying careers that are available.
Articles from this issue include:
- WHAT IS AN A&P?
- A DREAM REALIZED: ADIMIL MARTINEZ SOARS IN DUBAI
- HIGH WAGES & HANDS-ON WORK
- A&P: AN ESSENTIAL FORCE
- HOW TO TRANSITION FROM MILITARY TO MAINTENANCE
- GLOBAL TRENDS IN AVIATION
- INSTRUCTOR SPOTLIGHT: DOUG ORR
- ADVANCED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
- WON’T YOU BE MY WINGMAN
Read the magazine in its entirety below: