Sarasota Avionics has been serving the general aviation community for the past thirty years. The company was founded by Bert Van Kirk, Vince Veltri, and Kirk Fryar, on the principles of providing expert advice at a competitive price. By doing so, they’ve grown to become aviation’s panel mount installation leader. Headquartered on Florida’s sun coast at the Venice Municipal Airport, they are a member of the Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA) and a proud supporter of all things aviation! NAA-Tampa Bay students had the opportunity to visit the Venice location on Friday, November 29, 2017.
Here are five MUST know facts about Sarasota Avionics:
- They have locations in 5 Florida cities: Lantana, Punta Gorda, Tampa, Sarasota and Venice.
- Their capabilities include:
- AVIONICS SALES
- AVIONICS INSTALLATIONS
- AVIONICS BENCH REPAIR
- INSTRUMENT OVERHAUL AND REPAIR
- AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE
- They have a low-price guarantee to keep avionics prices the lowest in the industry.
- They maintain multiple FAA repair stations to provide customers with faster turn-around time and outstanding customer service. A full staff of FAA-certified technicians, pilots, flight instructors, as well as an expert team of sales consultants are dedicated to providing unparalleled avionics knowledge.
- They have recruited maintenance technicians directly from National Aviation Academy!
Whether you are looking for new equipment, a repair or the job of your dreams, learn more about Sarasota Avionics by visiting: http://sarasotaavionics.com. For more information about becoming an airframe and power plant or avionics technician call us at (800) 659-2080 (Tampa Bay campus) or (800) 292-3228 (New England campus).